Economics Adjunct Faculty
Economics Adjunct Faculty
** APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until filled**
Tallahassee Community College announces openings for Economics Adjunct Faculty positions for the 2020-21 academic year.
MAJOR FUNCTION: Adjunct faculty will provide instruction, service and support of college policies and procedures, and will have opportunities for professional development.
Adjunct Faculty: Minimum of a Master’s degree in Economics, or a master’s degree in a closely related area with at least 18 graduate hours in economics.
In addition to the minimum qualifications listed for this position, all prospective adjunct faculty are expected to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Commitment to student retention and success
- Commitment to development and assessment of student learning
- Use of technology and innovative approaches to enhance teaching and learning, including distance learning and alternative delivery systems
- Willingness to support a diverse population of learners inside and beyond the classroom
- Ability to work in a participatory and collegial setting
- To start the application process, click on the apply link.
- The following documents are required when completing the online application:
- Unofficial transcript(s) of all college coursework
- Three professional references
- Please print out this announcement prior to completing your online application. This will assist you in satisfying the requirements for successfully applying to your position(s) of interest.
- There is no save and return mechanism on the application. Once you begin, you must complete the application in its entirety.
- If you have never applied to the College, please choose "New Resume/CV" in the 'Apply' box below.
- If you have recently applied to the College (e.g. within the last year), please choose "Existing Resume/CV" in the 'Apply' box below.
Compile all required documents prior to starting the online application to ensure the application is completed in a timely manner.
***TCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer ***
The selected candidate identified for this position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, which may include fingerprinting.
The College uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer, Room 239 Administration Building, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304, (850) 201-6074, email@example.com
All persons are encouraged to apply.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources at (850) 201-8510.
This position is located at 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.