Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have a driving personality? Can you help Spacesaver hire great people? Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition?
In this role, you will serve an integral part in hiring top talent at Spacesaver Corporation. In charge of the full recruitment cycle, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for researching and attracting candidates to Spacesaver's jobs, as well as building pipelines for future jobs using social media tools, primarily LinkedIn, Indeed, and ZoomInfo. One of the main responsibilities of this role includes connecting with passive candidates and beginning a dialogue to build interest in Spacesaver. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will conduct thorough phone screens with qualified candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, culture and motivational fit, and salary requirements.
Our fabulous Talent Acquisition Specialist have;
- Associate’s degree in HR, Business, Communications, or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience. Demonstrated success attracting passive candidates using social media tools/online platforms.
- Experience in Manufacturing or staffing agency recruitment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starting and "go getter" personality!
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer for Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position is located at 1450 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.