Fabricator - 1st Shift
Manufacturing and Operations
Spacesaver is currently recruiting for Fabricators on 1st shift
This position is Full Time with a starting wage of at least $21.00!
- Set-up and operate assigned equipment using shop orders and prints.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Product parts that meet customer's quality and delivery requirements.
- 4 ten hour days, Monday through Thursday, 4am-2pm OR 5am-3pm, you choose!
- Mandatory OT on Fridays.
- Mandatory OT every other Saturday
Physical Work and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand a minimum of 8 hours on a cement production floor. The team member frequently is required to use arms to reach and hands to handle or feel. The team member must repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Team members are also required to frequently talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Team members in this role are exposed to seasonal temperature/humidity changes.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about us, visit our website! www.spacesaver.com
Spacesaver is a federal contractor and if the federal contractor mandate is reinstated, this position will require vaccination by the date outlined in the reinstated mandate. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience or a technical degree and 1 year of experience. Basic PLC/CNC knowledge is a plus. Qualified candidates must also achieve a passing score on required assessments. The ability to read to read tape measures and efficiently operate all other required measuring devices is also required. Candidates best suited for this role will have a proven ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
This position is located at 1700 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.