Manufacturing and Operations
Are you passionate about training? Do you love to present to groups and work with individuals to help them learn a new skill?
Spacesaver is recruiting for a Manufacturing Trainer for our Manufacturing facility.
What does a Trainer at Spacesaver do?
- Conduct new hire and ongoing training for production team members.
- Develop plans, procedures, and programs that meet the on-going need of the production departments.
- Analyze the knowledge and skills required to meet job expectations, make recommendations on training solutions to close performance gaps and monitor development.
- Organize and develop training materials.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct hands-on training, webinar based training, and classroom presentations. Execute training according to training industry and Spacesaver’s standards and methodology.
- Train participants on safety, operation and troubleshooting of machinery/equipment as applicable to position
- Use measurement and reporting tools developed for each program to assess the effectiveness of training including assessment and feedback from participants or others.
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to take a process and break it down for training
- Experience creating training programs
- Experience presenting to small and large groups
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong proficiency with computers and other technology; Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.),
- Uses time effectively and is well organized
- Responds to challenges and requests in a professional manner
- Hands on manufacturing/production experience
- Ability to work on different shifts occasionally
Spacesaver is a federal contractor and if the federal contractor mandate is reinstated, this position will require vaccination by the date outlined in the reinstated mandate. Reasonable accommodations will be considered
Why Work at Spacesaver?
- Flexible schedules
- Family friendly environment
- We welcome fresh and new ideas
- Employee owned (Yes, you can be part owner of Spacesaver!)
- We are innovating! (Exciting time to join us!)
- Spacesaver University (We offer free training courses to help you build skills & advance in your career)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal promotions
- Teamwork & collaboration is valued
- Onsite registered nurse and occupational therapist at no cost to our team members
- $200 Wellness reimbursement for health club memberships per year
- Company contribution to health savings accounts
- 401K with company match (.50 for every dollar you contribute up to 8%)
- Profit sharing (annual 2% company contribution of regular earnings)
- Every Day is Jeans Day!
- Our Culture Team plans a lot of very fun team building activities!
- We give back to our local communities! (time and money)
- The team members that work here are awesome!
This position is located at 1700 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.