Customer Success Professional
Irby is one of the ten largest electrical distribution companies in the United States, with nearly $1 Billion in annual sales and over 900 employees across more than 60 branches in 25 states. Irby has experienced incredible growth over the past 5 years. This presents many outstanding career & development opportunities throughout the country in various locations, including cities such as: Jackson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Orlando, Syracuse, Nashville, Denver, Minneapolis, Huntsville and Oklahoma City.
Irby was a pioneer in the early days of the electrical business, founded in 1926, and continues to be an industry leader in philanthropic involvement and community activity. Irby is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors throughout the United States. Sonepar is the world leader in electrical distribution.
This role is seeking a Rockwell Customer service personnel to assist with scheduling the delivery and execution of services from our Regional Services team to all service contracts. This position will oversee all accuracy and reoccurring maintenance for fulfillment of core service contracts covering a range of services such as workforce development, contract execution, operational efficiency and review of productivity. It will work in collaboration with the services and solutions team to assist in achieving district and regional level service goals. This person will be required to provide customer service, account relationship management, operational and project support, as well as dispatching the services of Rockwell Authorized Service Providers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling resource for the delivery and execution of operational and customer services for all service contracts
- Implementation of remote customer service support; this includes Irby and Rockwell initiatives and subscription activities such as Tech-Connect, Automation Tool-Kits, Thin Manager, and “Software as a Service”
- Ensure performance and accuracy on all service and solution activity whether reoccurring maintenance, or productivity improvement
- Work in collaboration with Services team to fulfill core service contracts, offerings and workforce initiatives
- Provide scheduling support for regional and district trainings
- Serve as professional customer representative that assists in coordinating registrations, confirmations and collections for training internally and externally with Service Specialists
- Monitor and dispatch engineer and technician services for all involved personnel
- Oversee potential operations for future contract portfolios which could include Rockwell or Irby jobs that may have reoccurring key deliverables
- Review and monitor Rockwell contract reports with District to develop and maintain contract requirements
- Analyze, research and compile reports for Regional and District areas and Authorized Service Providers
- Work in collaboration and improve efficiency for Automation Sales & Automation Field Delivery and all other involved teams
- Provide excellent customer service and provide feedback on customer portfolios for optimization of service offerings
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge on E-Commerce and Marketing strategies
- Experience with data analytics and data management
- Leadership skills, with the mindset to improve, implement and drive strategy
- Ability to collaborate with different organizational levels, teams, and associates
- Strong organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple streams of work and achieve efficiency
- Achieve customer expectations, while still maintaining profitability and company goals
- Strong communication skills
- Strong mathematic skills
- The ability to keep accurate records, prepare reports, and work independently
- Must establish and maintain working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This position is located in Virtual. View the Google Map in full screen.