Operations --> Warehouse
Are you our next Warehouse Associate?
Irby is looking for someone who is energetic, safety-focused, passionate, and committed to growing with a thriving organization to become a member of our Warehouse team. Our Warehouse Associates are the backbone of our growing organization. Whether it is loading and unloading freight, operating a forklift, or utilizing one of our digital scan guns to ensure products are received efficiently, our warehouse team members work to cultivate a culture of safety.
Customers and associates first, always since 1926. As an industry leader in delivering supply chain solutions, Irby is committed to ensuring that customers receive the products needed in a timely and efficient manner whether that is inside an industrial plant, at a construction site, or a utility entity. It is our goal to provide high quality, reliable, flawless service, tailored solutions, and world-class standards to our customers. Our products are supported by countless years of service and expertise from men and women who work to help businesses reduce cost, increase productivity, and create a sustainable environment. We invite you to join a family culture where diversity, equity, inclusion and continuous learning and development are core to who we are.
What does it take to be a successful Warehouse Associate?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to safety first
- Strong communication
- Customer centric
- Team player
- Work independently to load, unload, and move materials within or near work site
- Fills orders and issues materials and supplies per requests
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies
- Pack and ship customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Adhere to safety and security policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to reach, bend, and lift/push packages that weigh up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Ability to work full time, 40 hours per week
REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Earning Potential: You can expect to earn a wage that is competitive and provides a reliable/steady paycheck.
- Development: Associates who began in our warehouse have grown and become active in other areas of the business such as leadership, operations, HR, and sales.
- Benefits: Our full-time associates are eligible for a range of benefits including, health care, 401 (k) savings plan, dental, vision, paid time off, and lots more.
- Engagement: Our warehouse environment is fast paced and keeps you actively engaged.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is located at 1284 Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.