Inside Sales Representative
Sales --> Inside Sales
Are you ready for a sales career?
Irby is looking for our next Inside Sales representative. If you are energetic, career focused, and committed to growing with a thriving, dynamic organization then apply now! Our Inside Sales team is an instrumental function in our organization. Whether you are fielding calls, engaging with customers, providing solutions, or scheduling deliveries, our Inside Sales team works closely across departments to ensure customer satisfaction and companywide alliance.
Characteristics of our successful inside sales reps:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Communicator
- Customer focused
- Team player
What you’ll do:
- Handles customer needs through phone and email
- Acquires, utilizes, and continuously develops personal technical knowledge of general and specialty merchandise items to assist customers and other company personnel.
- Provides quotes, answers calls, sends emails, check ins, delivery issues, processing orders, provides recommendations, solicits sale of new or promotional products
- Assists in collections of accounts and verifies customer credit status and credit procedures.
What you need:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports, electronic business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small groups of managers, clients, customers, and thepublic.
- Sales experience and/or industry experience are preferred
Why join our Irby Team?
- Earning Potential: You can expect to earn a wage that is competitive and provides a reliable/steady paycheck.
- Development: Associates who began in inside sales have grown and become active in other areas of the business such as leadership, operations, HR, and outside sales.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We are unique and embrace the power of difference! That’s why Irby is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
- Benefits: Our full-time associates are eligible for a range of benefits including, health care, 401 (k) savings plan, dental, vision, paid time off, and lots more.
- Work/Life Balance: Most of our branches operate during business hours M-F
This position is located at 6100 Scott Hamilton Drive, Little Rock, AR. View the Google Map in full screen.