The SmartBrief Partner Development team is seeking an experienced account manager to oversee a suite of SmartBrief association partners. This employee will manage all aspects of the partner relationship from launch through renewal negotiations, providing front line contact with associations to ensure superior service, strategic growth and partnership renewal. This position requires strategic collaboration with departments throughout the organization to anticipate client needs and problem solve.
Skills and Requirements:
• At least 2-3 years of related client service experience.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Association or B2B media company background preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level stake holders
• A strong sense of organization with strict attention to detail. Project management experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, resolve issues and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to synthesize complex issues to internal and external audiences.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Dedication to meeting quarterly and annual growth targets.
• Strong academic achievement.
• Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel and Word. Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM software is a plus.
• Legal right to work in the United States.