Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
Current Openings --> Detention Healthcare
STGi provides detention health care services including medical, dental, and behavioral health to individuals in custody within ICE detention facilities. We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Worker candidates for full-time and PRN/Per Diem healthcare positions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice social work in the state of Florida.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, at the independent level as recognized in the state licensed, whereby clinical supervision is not required.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses and evaluates the mental health of residents according to DSM V diagnosis and refer to outside treatment facilities if necessary.
- Works in conjunction with ICE/OPLA legal counsel providing written evaluation reports on the mental health status of individuals placed on SMI (Seriously Mental Illness) List.
- Required to walk unaided at a normal pace for up to 10 minutes and maintain balance.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes, where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured or aging detainees or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
- Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for long periods of time.
STGi is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STGi is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Medical Corps - 60J, 60L, 61F, 61H, 61N, 61R,62B
Medical Specialist Corps - 65B, 65C, 65D
Nurse Corps - 66B,66H, 66P
Medical Service Corps – 67G, 67J
Medical CMF – 68A, 68B, 68E, 68F, 68G, 68J, 68Q, 6
This position is located at 18201 SW 12th Street, Miami, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.