Bilingual Pharmacist-San Miguel, CA
STG International is seeking qualified candidates for the Pharmacist position to work full-time for our upcoming opening in San Miguel, CA.
STG International is in an active bidding process for this position which is contingent upon STG International, Inc. being awarded the contract.
• Dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians
• Provides information to patients about the medications side effects and use
• Orders and safely stores medications
• Maintains records of the medications provided in the UC case file and ORR Database/System of Record in accordance with ORR policies and procedures Hours: Pharmacists work an eight-hour shift, Monday through Friday, at times specified by their direct supervisor
• Pharmacist degree
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Clean criminal background check
• Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
This position is located at Camp Roberts, San Miguel, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.