Education & Training Assistance Services
REGION ONE SUPPORT CONTRACT
STG International is seeking qualified Fiscal Specialist candidates to work full time to support the Office of Grants Management (OGM) Region One Regional Office located in Boston, Massachusetts. The Fiscal Specialist will demonstrate a positive attitude and a strong work ethic to become an integral member of the STGi Support Team.
The Fiscal Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Support the day-to-day financial and grants management activities of OGM and OHS.
· Conduct the intake process for HS/EHS annual, supplemental and expansion grant applications to ensure submissions are complete.
· Process, review, manage, and analyze grant actions for assigned Regional HS/EHS grantees.
· Communicate with grantees regarding follow up documentation necessary to successfully fund their grant as identified through the grant application analysis.
· Review financial documents and reports for accuracy.
· Provide support and guidance to grantees to resolve audit findings.
· Support grants management functions, involving, risk management, monitoring, data interpretations, research, analysis, financial management, budgeting, and report preparation.
· Assist in the establishment and maintenance of official grant records and files, as well as, the approval process for HS/EHS grants as assigned by the Grants Management Officer.
· Conduct risk management, oversight, and monitoring for assigned HS/EHS grantees in the form of monthly contacts and site visits, as deemed necessary.
Ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or related field.
· Demonstrated background and training in accounting and/or financial management
· Advanced level experience with Microsoft Products: Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Strong organizational skills and ability to track multi-faceted projects over an extended period of time
· Ability to prioritize and manage workloads and deadlines
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
· Ability to work successfully in a team environment
· Ability to be flexible in response to changing needs and priorities of the office
Preferred qualifications include:
· Working knowledge of the current laws, regulations & policies that govern Head Start/Early Head Start
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the administration of federal grants, including related databases (HSES, Grants Solutions, HSFPS)
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Early Childhood programs, with a preference for Head Start/Early Head Start programs
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
This position is located in Boston, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.