Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Behavioral Health
New increased rates!
$2,500 sign-on bonus for full time!
Part-time, Full-time and Per Diem opportunities available!
We are currently looking for dedicated LPN’s who want to make a difference in the lives of adults who are facing mental health challenges. You would be a key member of our medical team at the Aspire Community Crisis Stabilization (CCS) Unit in Quincy. The unit has 8 private rooms and offers a comfortable, supportive setting.
A lower client census, and ability to work with experienced nurses, makes this an ideal learning environment for new grads!
Aspire Health Alliance was selected by the State as one of 25 Community Behavioral Health Centers to implement an innovative new service delivery model. The Adult CCS is a critical level of care in our crisis services and provides a stabilizing alternative to hospitalization with a focus on retaining connections to family and community in an intensely supervised outpatient setting. The unit has 8 private rooms and offers a comfortable, supportive setting. A lower client census, and ability to work with experienced nurses, makes this an ideal learning environment for new grads!
Click the link below to take a look at a video of our CCS facilities and services provided!
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
Benefits available at 30/hours per week:
- Health and Dental insurance (health insurance effective the 1st of the month following date of hire!)
- Generous paid time off
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more…
- Tuition Remission is available from select state colleges for bachelor’s degree in job related field!
LPN Stabilization Unit Opportunities available:
- Sunday – Thursday 3 PM- 11 PM (40hrs) $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Friday and Saturday 11 pm-7 am (16hrs)
- Friday and Saturday 3-11pm (16hrs)
- Saturday and Sunday 7am-3pm (16hrs)
- Per Diem opportunities are also available
LPN shift differentials for the Stabilization Unit position are:
- Weekend Day Shifts (Sat & Sun only) = Base + $1.00
- Overnight Shifts (ANY day of the week) = Base + $2.00
- LPN Certification (required)
- A valid driver’s license, access to own car, and a safe driving record for possible transportation of clients to appointments or programs (required)
- One-year experience in an acute mental health and/or dual diagnosis setting (preferred)
- Familiarity with recovery oriented treatment for severe mental illness (preferred)
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.