N-Central Registration Clerk (00024)
Great opportunity exists for an energetic individual who can multi-task in a fast-paced mental health outpatient office – 40 hours per week as a Central Registration Clerk in our Quincy office.
Under the direction of the site supervisor is responsible for answering phones, data entry, collecting insurance co-payments, updating client information and insurance verification. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Medical Record System.
Comprehensive Benefit Package Includes!
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- One to two years office experience; Medical office experience preferred
- Electronic Medical Record experience strongly preferred
- Telephone experience required
- Understanding of filing system
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.