Administrative Insurance Specialist
Great opportunity exists to become part of our front desk/administrative support team! The Central Registration Clerk/Insurance Specialist is responsible for: answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking clients in/out, collecting insurance co-payment and deductibles, and updating insurance verifications. In addition, is responsible for overseeing insurance/billing tasks which include: facilitating ongoing treatment requests and authorizations, running reports for unauthorized services and eligibility, and resolving other billing issues as necessary.
The hourly rate is $18 and it includes a comprehensive Benefit Package!
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organization and time management
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn Electronic Health Records system
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience working in a Medical office, in a behavioral healthcare setting preferred
- Understanding of Insurance Payors and Referrals
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.