SITE MANAGERS, $50K + range Randolph , $2000 Sign on Bonus! HIRING NOW!
Great opportunity exists for a full time, Adult Community Clinical Service (ACCS) Site Manager for our Mental Health Residential Program ( Quincy.and Randolph Locations) The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics: flexible, team player, ability to provide leadership and motivate staff, ability to grow and learn in the position, and excellent communication skills.
$2000 Sign on Bonus, plus $500 MAP Bonus for currently certified candidates
- Management of a community-based site with adults with mental illness
- Supervision of Residential Rehabilitation Educators and/or Residential Rehabilitation Coordinators
- Monitor staff trainings
- Monitor fiscal management of individual’s funds
- Monitor site budgets
- On-call responsibilities for designated site throughout the week and alternating weekends for the network
- Liaison for service providers, family and guardians
- Monitor physical well being of caseload and quality of individual treatment
- Address physical plant needs
- Ability to supervise staff and promote teamwork
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations
- BA in Psychology or related field preferred
- At least two years of supervisory experience in human services field
- CPR/FA and MAP certification will be required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.