Great career growth opportunity exists for someone with experience in the human services field! We are seeking a Site Manager for our Mental Health Residential Program in Quincy. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics: flexible, team player, ability to provide leadership and motivate staff, ability to grow and learn in the position, and excellent communication skills.
- Management of a community-based site with adults that have mental illness
- Ensuring the individuals in the program receive quality care and all of their needs are met
- Training and supervision of residential staff
- Monitoring staff trainings and site budgets
- Providing ongoing and effective communication with service providers, family members, and guardians
- Ability to supervise staff and promote teamwork
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations
- Prior supervisory experience
- CPR/FA and MAP certification will be required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle
- BA in Psychology or related field preferred
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.