Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health services, is seeking an Activity Assistant to join our team!
An Activity Assistant will plan, implement, direct, facilitate and evaluate, leisure and recreational group activities. These include, but are not limited to stretching, fitness, games, yoga (with certification), sports, and arts and crafts. The Activity Assistant will also conduct themselves in a positive and role model manner with patients and residents, complete documentation, and demonstrate intervention strategies and redirection when needed to maintain safety and use de-escalation techniques when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field including, but not limited to art, music, dance, and recreation/fitness preferred.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license. May be required to have driving record approved by Rogers Memorial Hospital's insurance carrier.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR or American Red Cross Professional Rescue certification is required within thirty (30) days of the date of hire, with annual re-certification.
- Formal training in management of the aggressive patient is required within sixty (60) days of the date of hire, with annual re-certification, including self-defense training.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.