Mental Health Therapist
Rogers Behavioral Health in Appleton is excited to announce an opening for a Therapist position in our Outpatient Clinic.
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month commitment)
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
The Therapist develops, coordinates, and facilitates all direct social services to patients and their families assigned and performs duties as directed by their manager. The Therapist will work in an acute care setting that includes partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services. As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this role, you will provide therapeutic treatment services in individual, group and family settings. The Therapist collaborates with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop the plan of care for the patients. Successful candidate will advocate for and support our patients.
- This position has the unique opportunity to gain experience working across a variety of different specialties.
- Willing to train and develop new grads who are highly motivated, engaged and have a passion for Mental Healthcare.
- Gain supervision hours (paid) towards Therapist Licensure while you work in the role.
- Rogers offers the opportunity to obtain sac-it licensure within Addictions programs.
- Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 6:30pm, No weekends, No holidays! Ask about PRN opportunities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT, and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the supervision of the clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition, they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings by providing communication related to the patient, family/support system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of mental health services according to applicable local and federal regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists must support changes in staffing/scheduling when program or patient care needs require.
- Therapists must participate in projects, tasks, and opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Completion of Non-violent Crisis Intervention and Basic Life Support training prior to direct patient care. Annual re-recertification is required.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Success Share bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 4351 W. College Ave, Suite 300, Appleton, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.