Experiential Therapist-Art, Music, or Dance Therapist
Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health services, is seeking an Experiential Therapist to join our team!
The Experiential Therapist develops, plans, implements, facilitates, directs and evaluates Experiential Therapy programming in all specialized treatment areas. He/she completes documentation. In this role, you need to be knowledgeable, skillful and have abilities in a wide variety of expressive media. The Experiential Therapist will have a working knowledge of a psychosocial functioning of patient/resident groups as well as application of expressive activities within a psychiatric setting. These include, but are not limited to, adventure-based and environmental activities, sports, dance, group initiatives, arts/crafts, music, outdoor activities, art media, psychodrama, ropes and challenge course.
Schedule: Part-time or PRN available!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in art, music, dance, recreation or other therapies. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Certification through appropriate credentialing board is required or eligible to obtain.
- Must be eligible for state registration in either art, music or dance therapist.
- This job requires you to have a Valid Wisconsin Drivers License.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 1108 South Wildwood Ave, Sheboygan, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.