Inpatient Mental Health Therapist - Full-Time
*Great Opportunity for New Grads!*
Sign on Bonus Offered:
$7,500 Sign-on Bonus for in-training licensed therapists (Level 1)
$12,500 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists (Level 2)
Either requires an 18-month commitment
Rogers-Oconomowoc is hiring for inpatient Therapist opportunities! Here, you will provide therapeutic treatment, using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) therapies to provide the best outcomes for your patients. In addition, you will have the ability to work with a variety of patient populations and diagnosis to build your knowledge and experience.
- Work side by side with our interdisciplinary team to provide the best care for our patients.
- Gain supervision hours (if needed) towards Therapist Licensure while you work in the role.
- Continue your education and training for your career development.
Click Here to learn more about a day in the life as a Rogers Inpatient Therapist!
Choose between a full-time schedule! If floating and working occasional weekends, a higher salary will be offered!
- Graduate of a master’s program from an accredited school of social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Competitive pay and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Childcare reimbursement offered ($1,500 per child, per year).
- Gainshare bonus paid annually based on company goals and performance.
- 401k with company match that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
- 12 free coaching or therapy sessions (for you and your dependents) per person, per year.
- Discounted gym memberships.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.