Residential Therapist- OCD, Anxiety, and Depression-NO Weekends or Holidays
Rogers in Oconomowoc is excited to announce a variety of full-time Residential Therapist opportunities!
Want a tour of the residential facility? Click here!
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists
Would you like you to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and be an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes? In this patient-facing role, you will provide therapeutic treatment, using CBT/DBT therapies in individual, group, and family settings. Work Monday - Friday with a flexible, 1st shift schedule!
- Gain supervision hours (if needed) towards Therapist Licensure while you work in the role.
- A variety of different programs such as Depression or Addiction Recovery, OCD/Anxiety, Eating and Mood Disorders.
- Work with adult or child/adolescent populations.
- 6 weeks of PAID training and ongoing education/trainings for career development and licensure/certifications.
- Interdisciplinary team to help with problem solving, escalations and insurance handling, offering a structure to help in building care plans.
- Bi-weekly, consistent pay structure that is not dependent if your patient shows.
- Therapists understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT, and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the supervision of the clinical director.
- Prior to working with patients, therapists attend and participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed appropriate. Therapists complete annual CBT, DBT, and other clinical trainings provided by Rogers Behavioral Health talent and development department.
- Therapists participate in weekly supervision sessions with the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition, they participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings by providing communication related to the patient, family/support system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists complete medical record documentation within agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of mental health services according to applicable local and federal regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists participate in projects, tasks, and opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
- Full, independent licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or equivalent in state practicing,
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1. If obtaining in-training licensure (LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT ), Case Specialist title can be used.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- New competitive pay and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Childcare reimbursement offered ($1,500 per child, per year).
- Gainshare bonus paid annually based on company goals and performance.
- 401k with company match that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
- 12 free coaching or therapy sessions (for you and your dependents) per person, per year.
- Discounted gym memberships.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.