Art Therapist - $1,000 sign on bonus!
Sign On Bonus Offered:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus with 12 Month Commitment
If you are a Therapist looking for an immersive, hands-on form of therapy where you can use expressive tools and modalities to provide another pathway to understanding patients challenges and how they cope, our Brown Deer location is the place for you! Our Experiential Therapists work closely with the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement and facilitate programing that includes, Art Therapy and Music Therapy.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in art therapy, music therapy, dance therapy and/or recreation therapy. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Certification through appropriate credentialing board is highly desired.
- This job requires you to have a Valid Wisconsin Driver's License.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID and Influenza, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
This position is located at 4600 Schroeder Dr., Brown Deer, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.