Clinical Dietitian - Pool - $1,000 sign on bonus!
Part-Time and Pool (PRN) Positions: $1,000 Sign-on Bonus with 12 Month Commitment
The Registered Dietitian (RD) provides individual and group nutrition interventions based on evaluation of the patient, family, and significant others, while considering the individual’s cultural, ethnic, and personal needs and preferences. This includes assessment completion, monitoring and evaluation. The Dietitian will develop meal plans based on patient’s abilities and readiness. The nutrition care plan is monitored and revised as necessary through an interdisciplinary process.
Pool Shift: minimum of 8-8hr shifts per month; Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (rotating weekend on-call)
PT Shift: 24 hours per week; Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (rotating weekend on-call)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide group and individual nutrition therapy via the Nutrition Care Process (NCP).
- Screen patients to identify those patients at nutritional risk via nursing assessment.
- Complete dietitian assessments on individuals according to risk level following screening.
- Provide individual nutrition therapy at a frequency necessary to meet the needs of the patient.
- Provide meal/snack outings, grocery store tours, cooking groups, and life-skills groups as indicated by program schedule or the needs of patients.
- Recommend the need for transitional feedings (from enteral to oral intake and vice-versa) and participates in the multidisciplinary team that determines the appropriate administration of nutrition therapies and food.
- Provide individualized drug/nutrient interaction education as indicated and adjust the IPOC as needed.
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s degree in Dietetics.
- Completed an Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) accredited supervised practice program (Dietetic internship).
- Position requires national certification along with applicable state certification.
- Successfully passed Registration Examination for Dietitians preferred. If not yet registered, must present a copy of a submitted application to take next available examination and is expected to pass the registration exam within six months.
- Maintain registration through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Obtained and maintain state certification (up to 6 months post hire allowed to receive certification).
- One (1) year experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID and Influenza, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.