Intake Specialist Full Time or Part Time
Rogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for Intake Specialists to join our Oconomowoc, Brown Deer and West Allis location on AM and PM shifts.
Intake Specialists serve as patient advocates and allow access to life-changing care for members of the community. Intake Specialists work within a collaborative team including physicians, providers, other intake specialists and many other members of a multidisciplinary team. Gain career experience to develop and progress with a nationally recognized behavioral health leader.
Key responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Navigate in-person and phone inquiries for services by describing levels of care, screening for services, and providing program recommendation
- Explain insurance coverage to patients throughout admission process and answer related financial questions
- Assist in coordination of admissions with patients and/or their representative to include admissions information, directions, and information about the program they will be entering
- Educate patients and/or their representatives during the admissions process and related intake forms
- High School Diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred in human services.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
Preferred Job Skill Knowledge:
- Hospitality and customer service experience
- Experience and proficiency with various technology outlets, including computer, software programs and sophisticated phone system
Department is staffed 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Shift: Pool - minimum 1 shift/ week. Potential for 2-5 shifts / week depending on department schedule needs.
- AM and PM shift coverage
- Weekend and holiday rotation is required
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includesRogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; andRogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visitrogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.