Mental Health Tech - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 with a 12-month commitment
Ask about our shift-differentials for PMs and Nights, Holidays & Weekends!
Rogers Behavioral Health in Oconomowoc is excited to announce an opening for a Mental Health Tech in our Inpatient Hospital. Our Mental Health Techs play a vital role in the treatment plan for the patients we serve. If you are looking to jump start your Nursing, Therapist or Behavioral Specialist career, this is a foundational role at Rogers that has a clear career path for your future.
Highlights of the role:
- No ADLS - more time to focus on spending your day providing companionship, guidance, and de-escalations techniques to your patients.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team to have successful patient outcomes by reporting and recording patient behaviors, interactions, vitals, and responses to interventions.
- Willing to train and develop those who are motivated to gain a deeper understanding of Behavioral work.
- Five weeks of paid on the job training provided.
We have Part-Time opportunities (20 to 32 hours per week) and Pool shifts (minimum of 8, eight-hour shifts per 28-day schedule) during the times listed below. Weekend and Holiday rotations are required for all shifts.
- Days: 7:00am-3:00pm
- PM: 3:00pm-11:30pm (Shift differential available!)
- NOC: 11:00pm-7:30am (Shift differential available!)
*Shift differential premiums for PMs, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education, License and Certification:
- High school graduate, or equivalent, is required
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification is preferred.
- One (1) year patient care experience preferred, ideally in a psychiatric setting
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID and Influenza, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day one.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement patient care
- Collect and record data to contribute to the treatment plan
- Complete initial admission and discharge duties and documentation as required
- Adhere to the Nursing departments and Hospital’s standards of nursing practice and the standards of patient car
- Participate in the Rogers Operating System (ROS) program on an ongoing basis and Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI)
- Participate in projects, tasks, and continuing education opportunities to improve professional skills
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
This position is located at 34700 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.