Therapist - Full-Time - Brown Deer
Sign on Bonus:
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month commitment)
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this role, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop a plan of care and provide treatment in an individual, group or family settings. Our team works with the following populations: Child/Adolescent (ages 6-18), Adults (ages 18 and over) and Addictions (patients with primary substance use). We treat patients in various programs such as OCD/Anxiety, Eating Disorder, Trauma and DBT.
At Rogers, you have the ability to choose to treat patients through the following levels of care:
Combine your education and knowledge with our evidence-based treatment protocols, diagnostic tools and clinical experts to identify, assess, and treat a variety of patient needs in our fast-paced inpatient environment. In this setting, you see patients in crisis and work collaboratively with a clinical team to understand and stabilize patients that are typically with Rogers for a shorter length of stay tropically ranging from a few days to two weeks. This provides a unique opportunity to utilize more case management skills and often work directly with patient family members.
Residential care provides a rather unique opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team in a specialty program. In this level of care, you will provide individual, family, and group therapy for patients with a longer stay typically ranging from 30 to 90 days. Enjoy being your own discharge planner with the important responsibility of scheduling after care for the patient to ensure a smooth transition after treatment at Rogers.
Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient –
In our outpatient setting, you work in a clinic as a member of the collaborative multidisciplinary team. Our partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care allows you to meet the needs of individuals seeking support for a range of mental health and substance use concerns that do not require round the clock support for safety monitoring. Patients are typically onsite between 3 and 6.5 hours of their day and return to their home environment for evenings and weekends.
As a Rogers Therapist, opportunities exist to work with the following patient populations:
- Child/Adolescent (ages 6-18)
- Adults (ages 18 and over)
- Addictions (patients with primary substance use)
Rogers is committed to the career development of our valued team members. As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive supervision to obtain full license.
- Receive comprehensive training and use evidenced based treatment, such as CBT and DBT.
- Obtain continuing education hours.
- Continued supervision to promote professional growth.
We have a Full-Time opportunity available.
- 12 Noon-8:30pm (Oconomowoc and West Allis only)
- Masters degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling
- LPC-IT, LPC, APSW, LCSW or in the process of obtaining your license.
- Prior experience working in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression, and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 4600 Schroeder Dr., Brown Deer, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.