Sign on Bonus:
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month commitment)
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this role, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop a plan of care and provide treatment in an individual, group or family settings. Our team works with the following populations: Child/Adolescent (ages 6-18), Adults (ages 18 and over) and Addictions (patients with primary substance use). We treat patients in various programs such as OCD/Anxiety, Eating Disorder, Trauma and DBT.
Rogers is committed to the career development of our valued team members. As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive supervision to obtain full license.
- Receive comprehensive training and use evidenced based treatment, such as CBT and DBT.
- Obtain continuing education hours.
- Continued supervision to promote professional growth.
We have a Full-Time opportunity available.
- 12 Noon-8:30pm (Oconomowoc and West Allis only)
- Masters degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling
- LPC-IT, LPC, APSW, LCSW or in the process of obtaining your license.
- Prior experience working in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression, and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 347000 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.