The Clinical Director directs and coordinates activities of the clinical services in the regional-site programs that may include but are not limited to: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD) & Anxiety Disorders Programs, Eating Disorders, PTSD, and/or other clinical programs as determined by community need consistent with Rogers’ Mission. He/She ensures the clinical staff receives appropriate clinical supervision, assures quality patient care for all patients admitted to the service, and provides direct patient care. The Director facilitates connection with the community to create a continuum of care and assures utilization of services. He/She also facilitates the continuum of care with Rogers Residential Services.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Rogers Behavioral Health regional programs’ clinical staff performance in providing treatment services in the assigned regional program.
- Ensure the clinical staff receives appropriate clinical supervision.
- Conduct and/or oversees retrospective reviews and evaluations of the quality of patient care through patient care audit procedures.
- Facilitate the clinical continuum of care.
- Assure the development of a continuum within the local community.
- Assure the development of continuum with Rogers Residential and in-patient services.
- Serve as a liaison to the community.
- Develop program schedule and training curriculum.
- Assist with developing program schedule based on empirically supported clinical practice.
- Develop training curriculum to assure staff are competent/clinically effective.
- Participate in participation of CBT Academy modules.
- May provide direct patient care for patients in the program.
- May conduct initial assessment on patients in the program.
- Work with staff to develop and update the patient’s treatment plan.
- May provide ongoing care to selected patients in the program.
- Monitor clinical staff performance and provide opportunities for age-specific continuing education.
- Provide a continuing education program for the medical staff and for other clinical staff, as requested and as deemed necessary, to keep staff informed of significant new developments and new skills in psychiatric care of patients.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of clinical staff development and staff training activities.
- Ensure completion of regular performance reviews of all clinical staff supervised.
- Develop, administer and seek compliance with the bylaws, rules and regulations for services provided.
- Doctor of Psychology licensed in the state in which the regional program is based. (PHD or PSYD)
- Administrative or supervisory experience in a psychiatric setting preferred.
- Sales/marketing, patient development and/or community relations-related experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
This position is located at 420 N. Wiget Ln, Walnut Creek, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.