Mail Room Specialist
Under the direction of the Director of Purchasing, the Mail Room Specialist will maintain day-to-day operations for Rogers Behavioral Health mailrooms and provide mail services throughout the Rogers Behavioral Health offices in Wisconsin including functions such as picking up, receiving, sorting, metering, and delivering mail.
- Open and sort mail, mail bags, coordinate mail picked up on various floors/departments, and sort the US and overnight mail into proper Distribute/sort mail to various floors and between all locations.
- Receive, sort, and distribute patient mail to various programs throughout the organization. This would include but is not limited to, delivery of mail to Oconomowoc Hospital, Brown Deer Hospital, Brown Deer Clinic, West Allis Hospital, Lincoln Center I, Lincoln Center II, Cedar Ridge, Delafield, Silver Lake, Corporate Center, Executive Occasional deliveries to Appleton, Madison and Kenosha.
- Input necessary mail through postage machine ensuring that each letter or parcel is stamped with the correct amount of postage at our Oconomowoc, West Allis, and Brown Deer Hospitals.
- Coordinate with Rogers courier/drivers for special deliveries/large or heavy items.
- Ensure certified mail process with proper amount posted and return the card to the sender to notify certified mail process is complete.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the mailroom and mailing equipment, making the necessary service calls as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Purchasing.
- Experience sorting and delivering mail and packages is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license. Candidate will be delivering mail to all Rogers Hospital locations and off site office buildings in Wisconsin.
This position is located at 347000 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.