Environmental Services Specialist
Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health services, is seeking a Housekeeper to join our team!
In this role, you are responsible for general housekeeping duties in your assigned area, which may include units, offices, and lobby areas. Focus on detail is vital to maintain a safe and healthy environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to maintain a clean environment. Previous experience is a plus, but not needed as hired staff will receive training to be successful in this role.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
- 1st Shift housekeeper, duties to include general cleaning of patient areas, offices, common areas, restrooms and other areas as assigned.
- Cleanup of bodily fluids is required when necessary.
- Must be able to work on one’s feet for an 8 hour shift and be able to bend and lift repeatedly.
- Weekend rotation approximately every 4 weeks and holiday rotation required.
- High School Diploma strongly preferred, GED preferred.
- Advanced vocational or technical education strongly preferred.
- Previous cleaning experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of specialized cleaning equipment strong preferred.
- Continuing education in specialty areas is required. 6. Experience in the mental health field preferred.
This position is located at 347000 Valley Rd., Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.