Rogers Behavioral Health Leadership Intern Program exposes you to a challenging and collaborative environment, while being placed in a 3 month assignment.
Working throughout southeastern Wisconsin in our hospitals, residential facilities, and clinics, you will gain cross-functional insights into behavioral health while working with clinicians and leaders, playing a role in projects and initiatives that daily touch the lives of our patients. When you complete the program, you will either return to school to complete your degree or transition into a functional area that utilizes your strengths and matches with the needs of the business.
Rogers Behavioral Health leadership program is a program tailored to healthcare and counseling students or experienced candidates with an interest in the behavioral health industry or healthcare sector. Over the course of 6 months to 2 years, participants gain broad exposure and contribute to various functional areas of Rogers organization by completing rotations in areas such as Marketing, Patient Access, Operations, Rogers Operating System (ROS), Clinical Effectiveness, Corporate, etc. Rotations are designed to last 1 to 3 months. Upon completion of the program, the participant typically graduates into direct-care operation or administrative positions.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
- Acquire a working knowledge and understanding of Rogers service lines.
- Carry out duties specific to each rotational assignment, including, but not limited to: Marketing, Patient Access, Operations, Rogers Operating System (ROS), Clinical Effectiveness, Corporate, etc.
- Collaborate with management and internal clinical and non-clinical staff with various levels of expertise. Acquire knowledge and skills to become a staff member.
- Participate in development training sessions as opportunities arise. This may include special assignments and/or key experiences essential to the nature of the program.
- Gain cross-functional insight into hospital, residential and clinical operations and translate those insights into organizational effectiveness.
- Acquire the ability to understand and assess data and service line offerings to support patient care.
- Understand the process improvement methodologies and apply those where applicable.
- Must be working towards a healthcare-related degree at an accredited university with sophomore status or higher preferred. Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. or 5+ years healthcare related experience.
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Active interest in the Healthcare industry preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willingness to relocate for off-rotation assignment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the desire and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change
- Above-average quantitative and analytical skills
This position is located in Oconomowoc, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.