Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health services, is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join our team!
In this role you will be responsible for training, supervising and developing a group of behavior specialists that provide direct and specific CBT care to our patients. Join us and work with the behavior specialists in coordination with Rogers’ leading psychologists to design and implement CBT-specific treatment plans for those with anxiety and OCD-spectrum disorders as well as those with mood and eating disorders.
- Supervision, case conceptualization and research along with providing input to help make program decisions.
- Assisting in training in CBT interventions, including exposure and ritual prevention, cognitive restructuring, and behavioral activation.
- Leading and working directly with the behavior specialists that are providing treatment in our Intensive Outpatient Programs and Partial Hospital Programs treatment programs.
Qualified candidates will have a PhD or Psy.D. in behavioral sciences (i.e., clinical, school, or counseling psychology) and at least two years’ experience working with CBT. S/he must be licensed eligible. A plus is having experience working with patients with OCD and anxiety and with children and adolescents.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
This position is located in San Diego. View the Google Map in full screen.