Auto Sales Advisor
In your role, you will act as an Auto Sales Advisor by helping Members and Customers to research, locate, and purchase both new and used automobiles, all the while providing recommendations and creating a genuine, one-stop solution. Your partnerships also include Redwood Credit Union Branches and referrals, Dealerships, and a number of local service providers. In this dynamic team environment, you’ll get to work in a multi-faceted and fulfilling role, while remaining focused on the wants and needs of your clients.
The Job (the big stuff):
- Research, recommends, locates and sells brokered new and used vehicles, as needed.
- Compare different vehicles to facilitate the member’s purchase of their desired vehicle.
- Demonstrate and Sell vehicles displayed on the auto buying center lot.
- Meet with Members to research and analyze their desired vehicle(s).
- Organize and arranges timely transportation for brokered vehicles.
- Evaluate and recommends appropriate financing for Members when needed.
- Prepare paperwork for the sale of the vehicle and loan.
- Arrange installation of aftermarket items purchased by Members in a timely manner.
- Sell mechanical breakdown warranties, guaranteed auto protection coverage, perma plate and other vehicle related items.
- Collect trade-in titling documents and obtain loan payoff information
What's Needed in the Role:
- Ability to work weekends.
- Knowledge of types and accessories on automobiles.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively sell automobiles and/or other vehicles.
- Ability to process vehicle sales paperwork.
- Ability and knowledge to sell automobile accessories, mechanical break down warranties, guaranteed auto protection (GAP), and Perma Plate
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to research and locate new and used automobiles.
Why should you be interested in becoming part of the team? Well, we’ve got more awards than we can fit on the shelf, including:
- Top 5 Healthiest Credit Union in the USA, rated by Glatt Consulting
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 16 years in a row
- Rated Superior in Service by more than 90% of Members, surveyed by SF Gate
- Located in Santa Rosa: the heart of wine country! (1 hour north of San Francisco)
- World-class employee engagement scores
Additionally, the ideal candidate has:
- Ability to commute between auto services center in Santa Rosa and branches as assigned.
- Ability to qualify for and maintain a valid DMV Salesperson License, California Driver’s Licenses, and insurance on RCU Auto Services’ insurance policy
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- 4+ years of automotive sales experience
- Bank or Credit Union experience a plus!
Mandatory Vaccination Policy:
As a condition of employment, new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before the first day of employment (subject to legally mandated exemptions).
Tell us why you think you are our new Auto Sales Advisor! We are excited to hear how your skills, experience, and vision contribute to our team!
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in Santa Rosa, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.