Call Center Assistant Manager - Santa Rosa
Are you passionate about providing great service and doing the right thing for your customers? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where energy, enthusiasm, and authenticity are the key to success? How about working for an organization whose commitment to the community and its Members are evident in all that they do? Look no further: Redwood Credit Union is looking to hire a Member Service Center Assistant Manager as part of our award winning team in the Member Service Center Department!
Why should you be interested in becoming part of the team? Well, we’ve got more awards than we can fit on the shelf, including:
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 16 years in a row (and running!)
- Rated Superior in Service by more than 90% of Members, surveyed by SF Gate
- Healthiest Credit Unions in the USA, rated by Glatt Consulting
- World-class employee engagement scores
Furthermore, we are committed to the ongoing career development and success of our staff, with an educational reimbursement program and promotional opportunities that abound! Join a company where its key investment is who they hire: YOU!
Being a Member Service Center Assistant Manager starts by building relationships that are founded on people, cooperation, service and trust – and it is fundamental in how we distinguish ourselves in the financial services industry. As the face of the organization, you serve a critical role by providing exceptional service to all credit union and community members, volunteers, employees, and service providers.
Furthermore, our service philosophy is people helping people through a consultative approach, ensuring our Members get the most value from products and services that make a profound and positive impact towards fulfilling our mission: “To passionately serve the best interest of our Members, employees, and communities.”
Your duties as the Member Service Center Assistant Manager include directing and coordinating the support, sales, service activities, and staff in the delivery of WOW experiences in the Member Service Center. Additionally, directing and delivering the coaching and development of Member Service Center staff through enthusiasm, creativity and fun to ensure employee product and operational knowledge, achievement of performance measurement goals and Member Service Center service levels.
As the Member Service Center Assistant Manager, the ideal candidate also has:
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to an associate’s degree in business administration or closely related field.
- Three years of financial services, operations/call center and sales experience.
- Two years proven leadership in a supervisory position.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy:
- As a condition of employment, new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before the first day of employment (subject to legally mandated exemptions).
We want to hear from you and how you would make a great addition to our Member Service Center!
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located at 3033 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.