Floater Member Service Associate - Marin/San Francisco Full Time
Are you passionate about providing great service and doing the right thing for your customers? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where energy, enthusiasm, and authenticity are the key to success? How about working for an organization whose commitment to the community and its Members are evident in all that they do? Look no further: Redwood Credit Union is looking to hire Member Service Associate as part of its award winning team!
Why should you be interested in becoming part of the team? Well, we’ve got more awards than we can fit on the shelf, including:
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 15 years in a row (and running!)
- Rated Superior in Service by more than 90% of Members, surveyed by SF Gate
- Healthiest Credit Unions in the USA, rated by Glatt Consulting
- World-class employee engagement scores
Furthermore, we are committed to the ongoing career development and success of our staff, with an educational reimbursement program and promotional opportunities that abound! Join a company where its key investment is who they hire: YOU!
Being a Member Service Associate starts by building relationships that are founded on people, cooperation, service and trust – and it is fundamental in how we distinguish ourselves in the financial services industry. As the face of the organization, you serve a critical role by providing exceptional service to all credit union and community members, volunteers, employees, and service providers.
Furthermore, our service philosophy is people helping people through a consultative approach, ensuring our Members get the most value from products and services that make a profound and positive impact towards fulfilling our mission: “To passionately serve the best interest of our Members, employees, and communities.”
Your primary duties as a Member Service Associate are to deepen credit union relationships through expanded services and service channels, open accounts for both new and existing Members, and help Members with their borrowing needs, whether simple or complex, through Redwood Credit Union’s rich product and service offerings. We love to help our Members succeed, and it starts by hiring people impassioned by serving the best interests of others!
As a Member Service Associate, the ideal candidate also has:
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- 18+ months experience in a retail sales / cash handling environment
- Ability to Travel in the Marin/San Francisco Regions
Mandatory Vaccination Policy:
- As a condition of employment, new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before the first day of employment (subject to legally mandated exemptions).
We want to hear from you and how you would make a great addition to our superb Member Relationship Specialist team!
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located at 1010 Grant Avenue, Novato, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.