Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking an S&OP Manager to join the Development & Equipment Solutions Team.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President Development and Equipment Solutions (DES) and drives the Sales, Operations and Planning (S&OP) function to deliver the RSCS DES Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Collaborate with key stakeholders across RSCS, Yum! Brands and the Franchisee community to create accurate demand planning & forecast modeling for the various values streams within DES. This role will have analytical support reporting to it.
- Understanding of S&OP current best practice. Ability to influence senior managers and leaders from across RSCS, Yum! Brands and Franchisee’s. Understand strategic direction and can apply to appropriate operational decisions.
- Lead the DES S&OP cycle including running of pre-S&OP and monthly S&OP meetings.
- Oversight of all DES medium to long term planning systems. Ensure data generated by supporting functions is suitable, accurate and timely for efficient and effective DES S&OP.
- Continually review the S&OP process to ensure it continues to be up to date with current best practice and suitable for business needs. Coaching, mentoring and initiation of Continuous Improvement projects, where required.
- Ensure identification, monitoring and reporting of assumptions, risks and opportunities relating to the medium- and long-term business targets. Escalate to Senior Vice President Development & Equipment Solutions (SVP DES) as appropriate.
- Collaborate with supporting Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution to drive successful execution of DES Equipment & Asset Distribution Strategy.
- Manage the aggregation of the demand plan process across Equipment, Asset and Smallware categories, producing a rolling 12-18 month estimate of unconstrained future demand.
- Conduct rough cut capacity and scenario planning to be able to validate and present data and analytics to facilitate decision making.
- Establishes S&OP planning processes and ensures that key stakeholders are properly trained and in place.
- Develop, monitor, and revise production and sourcing plans, in the short and long term, to optimize resources while meeting the needs of our customers.
- Prepare data and material for monthly S&OP meetings that will facilitate decisions around resources needed to support demand over the S&OP planning horizon.
- Assist in the documentation of assumptions incorporated in the demand and supply plan and validate past assumptions.
- Coordinate and facilitate the monthly S&OP meetings to achieve the demand plan consensus including New, Remodeling and Replacement activities as well as Procurement supply plan balance and constraints/gaps.
- Achieve customer service order fulfillment objectives of OTIF while maintaining inventory levels at targeted AOP goals.
- Develop support metrics, tools and reporting that will enable Procurement & Warehouse teams and Suppliers to achieve these service level and inventory targets.
- Work closely with Procurement and Brand Engineering teams on planning/executing the activation and ramp-up for new Equipment as well planning/managing other product-life-cycle phases.
- Evaluate inventory reports to identify slow moving and obsolete inventories and collaborate with the Development & Customer Support Teams as well as Procurement to develop disposition plans.
- Track performance metrics and analysis to identify both opportunities and potential issues within S&OP processes and reporting as well as those across departments; provide insights and recommendations to help improve results.
- Work closely with Procurement, Development, and Logistics; Distribution to evaluate the demand/production plan against inventory, capacity, and external factors and to create mitigation actions if needed.
- Facilitate prioritizing demand and/or allocating supply to a customer or region when demand exceeds supply.
- Identify significant business risks and escalate to the appropriate leadership teams.
- Ensure efficient communication across functional teams for any trends, drivers, and takeaways in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify and implement supply chain initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles.
- Support and coach supplier level buyers and production planners.
- Travel 10%-20%
- RSCS and DES Leadership Teams
- DES Team Members in Development, Customer Support and Brand Programs
- RSCS Cross Functional Partners – Data Analytics, Warehouse, Procurement, IT, Finance, Accounting
- Franchisees and Internal Organization Development Teams
- Brand Development, Finance and Engineering Teams
Hybrid Schedule - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
To maintain a healthy and safe work environment, our policy requires RSCS team members to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and to provide proof of vaccination before coming into the office on their first work date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics. MBA or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain (experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory Planning in an environment of both manufactured and sourced finished goods highly preferred).
- Knowledge and experience in MRP and ERP systems inventory control, materials requirements planning, item master, demand planning, and advanced supply chain planning and analytics preferred.
- Knowledgeable in lean principles/methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to details. Adaptable to multiple requests, daily changes and still deliver on commitments.
- Data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems and strong proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI).
- Must be able to work independently while still functioning well in a team environment.
- Effective and engaging presenter with proven ability to compile complex data into understandable formats is essential. Must be able to deliver concise presentation materials to senior level teams with poise.
- People management experience including strong interpersonal and leadership skills: meeting facilitation, skill sharing and training, organization, conflict management, change agent, manage relationships
- Commercial foodservice equipment manufacturing or distribution experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency and advanced use of PC based applications including Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams), NetSuite, PowerBI, Excel, and other data/analytics/dashboard tools.
This position is located in Louisville, KY. View the Google Map in full screen.