Procurement Analytics Manager
Analytics and Reporting
Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking a Procurement Analytics Manager to join the Food and Packaging Procurement Teams in Louisville, KY.
Overview of the Position:
This position uses analytics to support Food & Packaging procurement and supply chain initiatives for YUM! Brands (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and Habit Burger) and A&W. This position will work collaboratively with the RSCS Procurement, Program Management and Finance teams using data analytics to formulate business decisions that create value for RSCS members.
As a member of the Procurement team, the position will have dual primary responsibilities; 1) daily administration of key procurement systems and processes, and 2) analytical support to enable the development and execution of category sourcing strategies and supply chain initiatives for all YUM! Brands concepts; Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and Habit Burger Grill, and for A&W.
Specifically, with direction, the individual in the role will be responsible for conducting spend analytics, historical commodity price analysis and forecasting, category market research, managing sourcing events and optimization of the supply base. The role will also support special projects across the department and drive research into emerging technologies affecting the procurement landscape. The role will support and work with the broader RSCS Commodity Risk Management/Procurement team and cross functionally with the Operations Supply, Distribution, Business Technology and Finance teams on specific initiatives using analytics and decision support tools to formulate business solutions that create value for the Yum! business enterprise.
- Administration and Reporting
- Lead administration of the RSCS Supplier Certificate of Insurance (COI) program ensuring all supplier COIs are current and adhere to insurance requirements as established by the Supplier Business Relationship Agreement (SBRA).
- Process requests for supplier, item, price, and freight updates in the Global Pricing System (GPS) and other company software applications in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain and verify accuracy of supplier and procurement related data across various company platforms and systems.
- Track and communicate team RMI initiatives to ensure projects are on track and appropriately reported to RSCS Finance Team.
- Collaborate with category leads and brand partners to support key cross-functional and procurement initiatives that drive results and support brand sustainability targets.
- Procurement Team Support
- Develop and update Category Profiles, category segmentation, support strategy development and contract negotiations.
- Create and assess total cost of ownership models to help analyze alternative, Best Alternative to Negotiating Agreement generating sourcing scenarios.
- Provide key insights, including industry and supplier capacity analysis, for short and long-term business continuity planning.
- Gather and analyze external market data, trends, benchmarks, and technology.
- Strategic Sourcing Analytics
- Develop expert knowledge of critical systems and tools related to sourcing including GPS, SCA Technologies, and Jaggaer.
- Develop and maintain category spend databases.
- Conduct relevant spend analytics to support overall category sourcing and optimization activities.
- Support the development and execution of sourcing events (RFx) by developing supplier solicitation packages, establishing pricing models, conduct supplier bid analyses, and recommend award decisions and all related systems work.
- Develops robust COGs models that accurately forecast key items within categories with responsibility.
- Leverage available information and databases to create spend reports that help to drive meaningful insights.
- Work with Commodity Risk Management Team ensuring alignment between pricing and commodity updates.
- Analyze pricing across suppliers to ensure pricing is consistent across similar raw materials. Support the analysis and review of supplier pricing requests as directed by category owner.
- Category Management Support
- Support procurement managers on innovation and commercialization of new products.
- Collaborate with program managers on supply planning by conducting scenario analysis.
- Develop and document supply contingency plans related to both short and long-term capacity needs.
- Conduct vendor research, item setup, estimated cost, final pricing, and freight analysis.
- Minimum of 3+ years data analytics management experience with notable accomplishments. General knowledge of supply chain and procurement processes.
- Prefer knowledge of food and packaging procurement and project management experience. Experience with a quick serve restaurant supply chain and/or commodities is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics, or Supply Chain is required.
- Prefer Masters or MBA – Data Analytics
- Will promote and champion the RSCS World Class with Class Values (WC2) by acting with integrity, delivering breakthrough results, being transparent and collaborate, recognize and celebrate, being humble and respectful, serve our members and pursue growth and lifelong learning.
- Candidate demonstrates initiative and motivation for success, will be solutions oriented, proactive and results driven.
- Candidate will also have the innate curiosity to use data to make decisions and will be able to lead and influence.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift gears quickly.
- Ability to think strategically and entrepreneurially, while keeping an eye on tactical execution.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the supply chain processes including manufacturing, logistics and distribution.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents, while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with large data sets, able to manipulate and parse data to structure for analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Power BI, and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to develop mastery in the utilization of supply chain systems (GPS, SCA Planner, Jaggaer, and Blue Yonder)
This position is located in Louisville, KY. View the Google Map in full screen.