Manager, International Supply Chain Management
Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking a Manager, International Supply Chain Management to join the international team in Plano, TX. Position will be located at the Pizza Hut Headquarters.
Overview of the Position:
This position is responsible for managing, coordinating, and facilitating the development, testing and execution of multiple Pizza Hut Latin America & Caribbean supply plans. Supply management may include food, beverage, packaging, equipment, and smallware items.
This person will actively participate on cross-functional project teams and act as the central point of contact for franchisees, suppliers, buyers, and export distributors for assigned programs.
Build relationships with cross functional teams to enable successful projects
Consolidate franchisee demand and build supply plan
- Project liaison with Brand, Franchisees, Purchasing, Suppliers, and Distributors. Ensure the execution of the regional marketing calendar by securing stock from manufacturers to distributors for new product introductions and limited time offers (LTOs).
- Work with the LA&C region to minimize supply chain costs, risks, and exposure with the launch of regional initiatives including alternative sourcing points, optional pricing programs and limited production runs.
- Work with suppliers to forecast demand and schedule production runs for food & packaging items.
- Collaborate to solve overstock or undersupply issues.
- Monitor service levels provided by distribution centers to member restaurants in the LA&C region.
- Facilitate product registration and customs compliance.
Production planning, inventory management and communication across system
- Communicate consolidated regional volume to suppliers, distributors, and RSCS.
- Confirm minimum order quantities are met and request POs from franchisees.
- Monitor supply and course correct supply, as needed.
- Crisis management when execution deviates from plan.
Execute brand product show and support regional innovation
- Analyze food, packaging and smallware items required to support proposed regional LTOs and determine type of commitment and challenges to be met for implementation.
- Assist region with procuring U.S. sourced items to support regional or local initiatives.
Lead LA&C Regional Sourcing initiatives
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex category data from participating franchisee operators across the LA&C region.
- Leverage consolidated regional volume to obtain a competitive advantage for member restaurants.
- Works with each market to explain the proposals and develops transition plans with regional suppliers.
Other duties as assigned by management
To maintain a healthy and safe work environment, our policy requires RSCS team members to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and provide proof of vaccination before coming into the office on their first work date.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or MBA preferred.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years business experience: Supply Chain, Program Management, Marketing, or Procurement.
- Supply Chain/Program Management experience is required and critical for this position. Prefer experience in International Supply Chain.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English – verbal and written (required).
- Food and Restaurant industry experience is preferred. Quick service restaurant experience is desired.
- Self-starter and ability to deliver results without daily supervision.
- Must have strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Communication skills must be culture savvy.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change is crucial.
- High Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Domestic and International travel will be required (minimal travel).
This position is located in Plano, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.