Director International Supply Chain Management
Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking a Director, International Supply Chain Management to join the International team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Overview of the Position:
The Director is responsible for managing, coordinating, and facilitating the development, testing and execution of multiple KFC Latin America & Caribbean supply plans. Supply management may include food, beverage, packaging, equipment, and smallware items.
This position will actively participate on cross-functional project teams and act as the central point of contact for franchisees, suppliers, buyers, and export distributors for assigned programs. This position will act as a leader and coach franchisee supply chain/procurement team members, as needed.
Build relationships with cross functional teams to enable successful projects.
Consolidate franchisee demand and build supply plan.
- Project liaison with Brand, Franchisees, Purchasing, Suppliers, and Distributors. Ensure the execution of the regional marketing calendar by securing product from manufacturers to distributors for new product introductions and limited time offers (LTOs).
- Work with the LA&C region to minimize supply chain costs, risks, and exposure with the launch of regional initiatives including alternative sourcing points, optional pricing programs and limited production runs.
- Work with suppliers to forecast demand and schedule production runs for food & packaging items.
- Collaborate to solve overstock or undersupply issues.
- Monitor service levels provided by distribution centers to member restaurants in the LA&C region.
- Facilitate product registration and customs compliance.
Production planning, inventory management and communication across system
- Communicate consolidated regional volume to suppliers, distributors, and RSCS.
- Confirm minimum order quantities are met and request POs from franchisees.
- Monitor supply and course correct supply, as needed.
- Crisis management when execution deviates from plan.
Execute brand product show and support regional innovation
- Analyze food, packaging and smallware items required to support proposed regional LTOs and determine type of commitment and challenges to be met for implementation.
- Assist region with procuring U.S. sourced items to support regional or local initiatives.
Lead LA&C Regional Sourcing initiatives
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex category data from participating franchisee operators across the LA&C region.
- Leverage consolidated regional volume to obtain a competitive advantage for member restaurants.
- Works with each market to explain the proposals and develops transition plans with regional suppliers.
Perform team member development
- Provide frequent coaching to team member.
- Develop clear objectives.
- Identify team member development opportunities to increase knowledge, confidence, and effectiveness.
Represent International Program Management Function within RSCS
Interact with RSCS and Yum! Senior Leadership as necessary
Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Program Management, or Procurement.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish – verbal and written (required)
- Prefer business experience in International Procurement and Program Management within the food service industry. Quick service restaurant experience is desired.
- Supply Chain/Program Management experience is required and critical for this position. Prefer experience in International Supply Chain.
- Food and Restaurant industry experience is preferred.
- Procurement and contract negotiation.
- Self-starter and ability to deliver results without daily supervision.
- Must have strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Communication skills must be culture savvy.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change is crucial.
- High Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, and Outlook).
- Domestic and International travel will be required.
This position is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.