Senior Applications Developer (150-0010345)
As a Senior Applications Developer, you will be part of a value-added team that provides a competitive edge in helping to discover solutions to quality and productivity improvements ideas. You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing new systems and performing maintenance and support on our existing custom-built ERP and HR systems.
Every day as a Senior Applications Developer, you will…
- Collaborate internally and across PSI to produce the best quality and service to your customers.
- Prepare detailed program specifications, identifying requirements, and participating in design, development and testing of systems
- Ensure data integration and communication between interrelated systems
- Coordinate installation with end user and recommending modifications to improve functionality
- Continuously look for ways to improve our systems and processes through innovation and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database principles
- Sound knowledge of advanced math principals
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users
Office setting controlled temperature environment
Travel : Up to 10%
FLSA : Exempt
This position is located at 86 S Ohio Street, Minster, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.