Credit Analyst (201-0010304)
Responsible for analyzing credit and financial reports to determine risk involved in loaning money or extending credit. Examines financial data such as market share, income growth, and management quality to decide if loans will be lucrative. . This is a full time position with a typical work shift of 8 hours. . May include overtime as needed.
Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual or company being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk. Compile reports regarding finance and credit data. Analyze the financial records like earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the company or individual and recommend other useful financial activity for further plans. Manage files and records, stenography and transaction and other office procedure. Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval. Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection. Reconcile customer statements/billings. Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections. Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables. Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel. Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Certifications: None Licenses: None
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- WPM: Not applicable
- Other: Good communication and mathematical skills.
- Independent Decision Making is required in conjunction with handling customer complaints and with determining costs for orders.
- Concentration on job duties is Important; lack of concentration will result in problems in department or other areas.
- Working within Precise Limits of Accuracy is necessary.
- Interaction with General Public could be 3 to 4 hours during a normal work week.
- Interaction with Supervisor is required multiple times daily.
- Interaction with Co-Workers is critical to successfully completing job tasks.
- This position does not require exposure to the outside elements.
- Approximately 95% of work shift is spent in performing essential job duties, and 5% of work shift is spent performing non-essential job duties.
Office setting controlled temperature environment
Travel : Up to 10%
FLSA : Exempt
This position is located at 1900 Mitchell Boulevard, Schaumburg, IL. View the Google Map in full screen.