Administrative Coordinator 1 (03-0010318)
Administrative Support / General Office
This job is in the General Office job family (Department), which covers positions the duties of which are to perform general office work auxiliary to the work of the organization. This includes clerical or administrative support position in the office, operating independently of any other such position in the office. The duties require knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and requirements, various office skills, and the ability to apply such skills in a way that increases the effectiveness of others. The duties do not require a technical or professional knowledge of a specialized subject-matter area. Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment by performing the following duties:
- Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- Tabulates and posts data in record books, including scanning and achieving test reports.
- Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements as required.
- Examines shipments and paperwork for all required information.
- Supports sales, including order entry, buyout follow up, backorder management.
- Helps Will Call customers and orders. · Filing of paperwork.
- Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
- Operates office machines such as computer, copier and scanner.
- Back up Receptionist, Accounts Payable, Shipping Clerk
- Strong computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), as well as general office software platforms, Outlook calendaring, internet based search engines, and as standard office equipment required.
- Basic knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping required.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management required.
- Ability to exhibit high level of professional conduct in an office setting and maintain a professional appearance required.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and with attention to details required.
- Proven customer service excellence required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively required.
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling sensitive/confidential information required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, management, as well as internal/external customers required.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
This position is located at 301 South 26th Street, Phoenix, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.