Production Order Entry Processing
Plant / Warehouse Operations
The Production Order Entry is assigned to distribution and is responsible for processing and maintenance of orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Check inventory
- Fill work order
- Generate shipping tags
- Prepare shipping documents such as bill of lading
- Match paperwork for shipment to the corresponding material
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Use of hands/fingers to handle or feel (operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position)
- Stoop, kneel, crouch
- Lift and or move items
- Talk/hear (communicate, detect, converse with, convey, express oneself, exchange information)
- See (detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, estimate, assess)
- Pushing or pulling
- Production/Warehouse setting
This position is located at 501 W Boundary Street, Savannah. View the Google Map in full screen.