Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 1st & 2nd Shift
Plant / Warehouse Operations
Metals USA – Gregor Technologies Division is seeking ELECTRO – MECHANICAL ASSEMBLERS in Torrington, CT. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented aluminum/stainless steel distribution center servicing the defense, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Reads , interprets and follows basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions to accurately assemble product.
- Utilizes hand held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun.
- Assembles parts using automatic wire cutter, crimping or grinding machines.
- Assembles motors, pumps or compressors using press fixtures, pneumatic guns or hand tools.
- Performs end-of-line tests using computer-based equipment.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
If interested, please forward your resume directly to: VLowder@metalsusa.com
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility & professional growth. EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V
- Two-year technical degree and/or apprenticeship
- 3 – 5 years of electro-mechanical assembly; should have prior wire installation experience
- Must have mechanical & mathematical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, documents and blueprints.
- Ability to read measuring instruments such as measuring tapes, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gauges
- Computer Literacy with understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
This position is located at 529 Technologies Park Drive, Torrington, CT. View the Google Map in full screen.