Sheet Metal Fabricator - 1st & 2nd Shifts
Plant / Warehouse Operations
Metals USA – Gregor Technologies Division is seeking SHEET METAL FABRICATORS in Torrington, CT. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented aluminum/stainless steel distribution center servicing the defense, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Sets up metal fabricating support equipment such as Pemsert, DA grinders and Timesaver as needed.
- Applies knowledge of assembly to perform sheet metal fabrication.
- Deburrs, sands and polish finished materials.
- Completes production paperwork, follows shop systems/procedures and follows inspections procedures daily.
- Inspects and measures finished products and compares to the requirements to determine if the process was completed properly.
- Performs daily maintenance and inspection of equipment to ensure functionality.
If interested, please forward your resume directly to: VLOWDER@metalsusa.com
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility & professional growth. EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V
- Two-year technical degree and/or apprenticeship
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, documents and blueprints.
- Ability to read measuring instruments such as measuring tapes, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gauges
- Computer Literacy with understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
This position is located at 529 Technologies Park Drive, Torrington, CT. View the Google Map in full screen.