Plant / Warehouse Operations
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Operate presses, saws and forming equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner according to Metalcraft’s Health & Safety Program;
- Operate equipment in an efficient and productive manner;
- Communicate effectively with the leadperson and/or foreman regarding safety, quality, equipment setup, equipment operation and work instructions;
- Inspect parts to customer prints and QA sheets;
- Wear eye protection and steel toe boots while working;
- Other duties as assigned.
Use hands/fingers to handle or feel See
Climb or balance Pushing or Pulling
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl Reaching
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it is designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this job title.
- Ability to read prints and work instructions.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds repeatedly;
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time;
- Able to bend and rotate at the waist many times per hour;
- Good manual dexterity.
This position is located at 202 Industrial Drive, New Haven, MO. View the Google Map in full screen.