Plant / Warehouse Operations
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Operate steel cutting saws to meet customer specifications
- Operate saws in a safe manner according to the Health & Safety Program;
- Inspect parts to customer prints and QA sheets;
- Set-up saws and change blades/tooling for consistent cutting;
- Operate saws in an efficient and productive manner;
- Wear steel toe boots and hearing protection while working.
Walk and stand for extended periods Talk/hear/see
Use hands/fingers to handle or feel Bend at the waist many times per hour
Climb or balance Pushing or Pulling
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl Reaching
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it is designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this job title.
- Ability to read prints;
- Good math skills (geometry, fractions) to convert metrics to decimal;
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds repeatedly;
- Good manual dexterity to make fine mechanical adjustments;
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is located at 202 Industrial Drive, New Haven, MO. View the Google Map in full screen.