Plant / Warehouse Operations
- Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and/or products.
- Unload incoming materials, check identification, report shortages or damaged materials, move to storage area;
- Move materials between departments, following routing, delivery tickets, or orders;
- Fill orders from inventory and warehouse stock and delivery to dock for loading;
- Operate power lift truck to move materials and stack loaded pallets;
- Operate overhead crane, large forklift, and steel cutting equipment;
- Implement the QMS as it pertains to their daily tasks and actively pursue Continuous Improvement, including the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach and risk-based thinking.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The individual is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms. The individual is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk or hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance.
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it is designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this job title.
- 1-3 years of general labor experience
This position is located at 7207 Polson Lane, Hazelwood, MO. View the Google Map in full screen.