Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Plant / Warehouse Operations
2nd Shift (1:30 PM – 10:00 PM)
Yarde Metals is a world-class metals service center with a reputation for delivering quality products—the first time, on-time, every time. We are recognized as an Employer of Choice and employ the most experienced and talented associates in the metals industry.
JOIN THE YARDE TEAM!
We are looking for a Material Handler to join our Pelham, NH team! A Material Handler safely prepares, plans and packages finished product for shipment
- SAFETY FIRST!
- Locate material into the inventory racking system.
- Retrieve material according to work tickets and verifying location, size, alloy, quantities and heat/lot.
- Measure material using calipers, micrometers and tape measures.
- Deliver material to designated areas using a forklift, side loader, and overhead crane.
- Recording inventory discrepancies.
- Constructing standard and non-standard crates, skids, and boxes using powered hand tools.
- Preparing orders for shipment using scales and strapping equipment and applying appropriate shipping tags.
- Verifying shipped product against the order and conducting a last-piece inspection.
- Staging orders in appropriate shipping and loading zones.
- Preparing and disposing of scrap.
- Follow all ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Competitive wages andincentive bonuses for all associates.
- Affordable and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and daycare.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness programs, educational opportunities, and discount programs.
- Click here to see a full list of benefits.
EXPORT CONTROL COMPLIANCE & ITAR: Yarde Metals, Inc. works with technologies and materials subject to U.S. Government Export Control Laws and regulations. Upon hire, individuals must be available for work and in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 as though fully set forth herein. Yarde Metals, Inc. reserves the right to inquire further on any matter bearing on the company’s export compliance obligations.
Yarde Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. EEO IS THE LAW
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- History of working safely and productively at all times.
- Warehouse, material handling, and forklift operation experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and understand English in order to carry out work instructions.
- Team-oriented and dependable.
This position is located at 1 Yarde Drive, Pelham, NH. View the Google Map in full screen.