Warehouse Worker - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Plant / Warehouse Operations
Metals USA is seeking warehouse workers in York PA. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented, carbon-steel (plate, beam, tube) distribution center servicing the defense, commercial, construction, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Executes customer work orders and prepares the product for shipment.
- Pulls, assembles customer orders, inspects the order, and loads the truck for delivery.
- Operates overhead cranes to load/unload trucks.
- Operates forklifts (5k or 10k) to load/unload trucks.
- Receives and returns items into stock inventory as needed.
- Transports material from storage and/or worksites to designated areas using either an overhead crane or forklift.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and transports to the load destination using a crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Basic mathematic skills to calculate and convert decimals and fractions.
- Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read instructions, work orders, safety and policies/manuals).
- Proficient measuring skills and the ability to read measuring tapes, micrometers and calipers.
- Valid OSHA Forklift/Overhead Crane Certification is a plus; willing to train
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License required
If interested, please forward your resume to: LWhite@metalsusa.com
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward professional growth. EOE, Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
This position is located at 75 Stonewood Road, York, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.